Our love for the ocean and for adventure saw us kayak 2042km from Glacier Bay, Alaska to Victoria on Vancouver Island! We did it without using single-use-plastic and raised AUD$20,600 for action on marine debris! We want to share with you everything we learned:
- Start by reducing your singe-use-plastic
- Join a local marine debris cleanup event
- Learn more about our journey and women in adventure
- Hold a waste-free-workshop
- Invite us to speak at your event
We are here to raise awareness of marine debris issues
We live single-use-plastic-free
We will connect people across international waters, inspiring others to be stewards of our oceans
We will show other young women that adventure is for everyone.
Please join us on our journey!